Guest post from OneLife Students Director Cole Liles!
Double Dog Dare-a-thon is just 2 days away, and I’m so excited that I could just pop. If you haven’t heard about Double Dog Dare-a-thon, then here’s a quick recap for all the middle and high school students out there: You invite a friend over to spend the night with you on Saturday night, November 18th. You and your friend complete some dares that will be emailed to you at certain times throughout the night. You send us pictures of your completed dares, which will be judged to pick three winners at each campus. Then, you come with your friend on Sunday to see if you’ve won some prizes. It’s free, it’s easy, and it’s bound to be a lot of fun.
There’s a few steps that you can take to make sure that Double Dog Dare-a-thon is amazing.
- Invite a friend that has never been to OneLife to stay the night at your house Saturday. Who doesn’t love new friends?
- Make sure you have Shaving Cream and Post-it Notes. This one is pretty important, so make sure you have those things before Saturday night comes around.
- Go to onelifeknox.com/doubledogdare and sign up NOW! If you don’t sign up, you won’t get the e-mails, so you won’t get to do the dares, and you won’t win. Sad.
- Take pictures of you and your friend completing our super fun dares and send them back to us! You’ll just reply to the e-mails you receive with a picture of your dare.
- Bring your friend to OneLife on Sunday to see if y’all won some of our awesome prizes!
I can’t wait to see all the ridiculous things you and your friends do! Don’t forget to head to onelifeknox.com/doubledogdare and sign up today!